Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What to Do?

I am having an allergic reaction to the Taxol treatments. I am suppose to meet with my Oncologist on Friday to discuss my options. My hands get little blisters on them, when they pop they leave my hands very itchy and then it forms dry patches. Yesterday and today I woke up very puffy. I am retaining a lot of water in my hands and under my eyes. I really hate it this. My hands hurt they are so puffy today.

They said I could switch to a different kind of Chemo so I really just have to wait and find out all the information. They also mentioned that I could just stop taking the chemo altogether. So much to pray about today. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying that you feel better today and that the swelling will go down!
God will direct you this week on your new direction with the chemo. I am sure He already knows the answer, we just have to wait on Him and I know that is sometimes not easy.
I Love you and will pray for you!
Call if you need to talk please!
Love MaMa

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you also, that God will give you and Jim wisdom on what He wants you to do. Call if you need to chat. Sorry I haven't called to walk, being a bum!