Friday, September 12, 2008

Update

As for me:

I just need lots more sleep. I can't believe I slept for 11 hours last night. Goodness!! I'll be off to the hospital in a few hours getting my next Chemo treatment. I'll update any changes soon.

Update on the twins: Please continue to pray for Jason & Stephanie & family.

The result of Faith's EEG shows slight seizure activity which they are treating with medication.


Hope is off the ventilator (breathing machine), however, she still needs reminders to breath. She is on another machine called "CPAP", which forces air into her lungs. Hope had the EEG & the result was normal. No seizure activity or infection. Stephanie has been able to hold both girls for short periods of time. Both Jason & Stephanie are beginning to feel sick with sore throats, so they are concerned that they may not be able to visit the twins. Please pray. Thank you.

No comments: