Thursday, August 21, 2008

Side effects so Far

I've went through 6 A/C chemo treatments and 2 Taxol treatments.

Side effects so far

I lost all of my hair

I lost 20 pounds-That seems to be staying off right now.

I'm just starting to loose my eye lashes

I've been pretty tired the last two weeks; This week was the worst.

I have some joint ache, mainly in my hips and lower back.

I've had a lot of feet problems. Blisters, cracking, dryness

I have tingling, numbness in my hands and feet.

I have cracking in the corners of my mouth.

These are the side effect so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there , this too shall pass! I know it has to be hard ,but it seems like your dealing with it as it comes at you instead of all at once , that is good , you have to be strong , VENT it out , were still here:) and waiting to hear!!!
HUGS
Greeneyes