Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hard time staying Awake

I felt alright yesterday, I just had a really hard time staying awake on the route. They did say as the Chemo got stronger I would feel more fatigued. I was able to make a Pot Roast dinner with Potatoes, Carrots, rolls and Jello salad for a dear friend and her family last night. I prepared everything when I woke up yesterday. It slow cooked all day in the Roaster and Crock pot. When I got home from work at 5:00 p.m. it was all done. Yea!! I still feel needed.

This dear lady is having twins and is on bed rest for 10 more weeks. She had to have surgery on the twins a few weeks back. God is so good! The twins are doing fine now but Mama is down for a while. Isn't it funny how God works. I know I have cancer and am having Chemo but I think I can handle that better than being on bed rest for 10 more weeks. I think we will be done around the same time. Steph with the twins and me with my Chemo. We are each going through a difficult time but God will see us both through. This dear young lady used to watch my twins when they were babies so I could go to my oldest sons football games on Friday nights. Here it is all these years later and she is having twins and I am able to help her out just a little. I also get to help some ladies of the church make up some meals for them on Wednesday evening. We are going to prepare them some meals so they can just take them out of the freezer and put them in the oven that evening. I'm really looking forward to it. God is still able to use me!

No comments: