Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hard Day

This morning on the way home from my route, my head started burning like it was on fire. I took my pony out and ran my fingers through my hair. My hair started falling out by the handfuls. I decided after I took my shower and saw I had a whole bunch of bald spots. Today was the day to cut it all off.

I cried for a while until I got strong enough to do it. I told my husband that this trial is one that I can't do so he did it for me. My hair is gone!

As soon as I get strong enough I'll take a picture of me and my new hair and put it on this blog. For now, I just need to take one day at a time.

2 comments:

Susannah said...

This sounds very hard, Lori.

You have such beautiful hair, and I know it will all grow back. Maybe you'll be a blonde in the future like me...

(((BIG Hugs)))

Greeneyes said...

You are beautiful with or without the hair ! Must be hard to see it go , just think , your further along in your treatments so that is a great thing and hey no more tangles for awhile !!!!Now is the time to go wild and try on all styles and colours you ever wanted to , PUNK moHawk would be my first but it have to be pink !LOL
In your journey remember , this too shall pass , and many many people are cheering for you , even cyber friends like ME!!


Hugs
Greeneyes