Thursday, July 24, 2008

Everythings going my Way

I was going to update everyone on how I was doing yesterday but (Hee, Hee) I overslept. I didn't get up until 8:15 a.m. I was suppose to be at my house cleaning job in Plymouth at 9:00 a.m. it is a 35 minute drive from my house. I made it by 9:10 a.m. wooohooo. No more 4 hour a night sleeps for me. That is the only thing with this Chemo, I really do need a lot more sleep. I need at least 8 hours a night now.

This is how great I felt yesterday; I worked at my house cleaning job, did my two motor routes, cleaned the church, came home and mowed the lawn (I had to beg my husband to let me) I than went for a bike ride with my hubby and Bo. It was a really good day.

I (We, you all are praying) almost made it through the hard Chemo. One more tomorrow and than I will have three month of Chemo called Taxol. I'll fill you all in next week on the side effects to this Chemo. I think the best thing is just to start it and see how it effects my body.

More tomorrow.....

No comments: