Friday, October 24, 2008

It's Over!

Chemo is over! I have to leave for work but I wanted to thank all of you for your support these last seven months. I start Radiation treatments in three weeks but I don't think that is going to be to bad.



Psalm 150
Praise the LORD! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty expanse. Praise Him for His mighty deeds; Praise Him according to His excellent greatness. Praise Him with trumpet sound; Praise Him with harp and lyre. Praise Him with timbrel and dancing;(See, it's in the scriptures) Praise Him with stringed instruments and pipe. Praise Him with loud cymbals; Praise Him with resounding cymbals. Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAY I BE THE FIRST to say
THANK YOU LORD, THANK YOU!
I PRAISE YOU LORD for letting my daughter "SMILE" Laugh and also Praise you for getting her through this.
IT IS THE TIME OF YEAR TO BE THANKFUL FOR ALL GOD HAS DONE AND CONTINUES TO DO FOR US!
To see you being able to celebrate this Thanksgiving with family and know God has Helaed you and you can go on.
I Love You and I Praise Him for carrying you through this!

Love
MaMa

LisaK said...

I just came across your blog and I will continue to pray for you! Praise God, He has lead you this far and His hand will remain on you! Thanks so much for sharing your incredible journey. You are a brave and bold woman of God.

heiresschild said...

congratulations on completing your chemo. God is so good how He keeps us and brings us thru things. i remember when my brother was going thru his chemo, and then a few weeks of radiation treatments when he was diagnosed with breast cancer. he's almost thru his 2nd year of healing now. God's continued blessings to you and your family Lori.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful wonderful post , I am so happy you are feeling better and God Bless you always , as we know he is right now ! , WONDERFUL FEELING I GET from reading your words , thank you!
GOD BLESS (((((HUGS))))))

Greeneyes