Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Surgeries

I had a lumpectomy and Lymph node removal on April 25, 2008. When I woke up from the surgery I was very frightened. I couldn't remember where I was or how I got to this place. I just remember that I was very cold! I started crying and asked the nurse if I could see my husband.

I was in the recovery room for about 2 hours before I asked if I could please go home. I wanted to get home before my boy's got out of school. I am trying to keep things as normal as possible at home right now.

Surgery 2

My surgeon wasn't happy with the margin so she went back in on May 2nd, 2008 for another surgery. She didn't have to put me as deeply asleep as the first surgery. I felt pretty good afterwards. I did crash about 3:30 p.m. and slept most of the night.

Saturday May 3rd, 2008 I had a rough day. I didn't feel to well and stayed in bed most of the day.

No comments: