Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random thoughts May 9th, 2008

Another sleepless night! I saw the Radiologist on Tuesday. Dr. Dudda (Strange name) told me I will have to do Chemo before I get the Radiation treatments. Oh Joy! I'm once again afraid. I'm just plain scared to death, if you want the truth. I feel like crying but I don't know how in the world acting like a girl would help right now. I see the Oncologist tomorrow at 11:15 a.m. to find out all the information about my Chemo treatments. The Radiologist said they normally start Chemo a month after surgery. I guess, that means if it is a month from the second surgery, it will start in three weeks.

I started back to work today! One route that is. My husband delivered the papers and I directed him. I can't lift anything for 2 more weeks. I feel like at any moment I am going to wake up and all of this will have been a bad dream. Pinch!! Ouch!!! No, I'm wake.

I went to Worship team practice tonight. It was so nice to be with everyone again. I can't hardly take just sitting here and doing nothing for I don't know how long.

I'll journal more tomorrow after I find out what I am facing.

No comments: