Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

It has been months now since my last treatment. I'm doing great! Lots of changes in my life. The company I have worked for for the last 21 years is closing down. It has been a part-time job for my husband and I since that time. I quit my accounts payable job 15 years ago this month, to stay home and raise my children. The route is something that I could do and still home school my children. My three youngest children have never know anything different than mom doing the paper route and cleaning the church. I praise God that at least my children are now at the age where they don't need me here as much and I was able to get through all of my Cancer treatments without having to worry.

Monday starts a new chapter in my life. I start a full-time job at the U. I'm excited and a bit afraid. I know that God has had His hand in all of this. Even the timing of all this is great!

As for my Cancer!! I'm cancer free at this time! PTL!!

No comments: